Terms & Conditions:
OUR SCOPE OF SERVICES
Here Hotel will be considered as Accommodation; including all hotels, Rooms, Resort, Farm House, Houseboat, Cruise etc.
We are holiday organizers only. We inspect and select the services to be provided to you. However, we do not own, operate or control any airline, the shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or provider etc. that is engaged to provide you services during your tour.
- It is just a quote; no reservations are held yet. Rooms, vehicles & rates, all are subject to availability at the time of Bookings.
- Quotation charges are Applicable.
- Rates are not valid during Peak Season, Diwali, Christmas, New year etc.
- The vehicle will be as per No. of Persons or as confirmed at the time of booking.
- The Vehicle will be allowed up to parking points & the last possible points. (Subject to road & govt. conditions)
- Vehicle on a point-to-point basis as per Itinerary only & are allowed to visit per day per destination with a night stay there or return to origin.
- If it is about disposal, the car will be on disposal from 09:00 am to 05:30 pm with 01 place sightseeing.
- No vehicle service on Leisure Day
- Travelling as per itinerary and last day we count as drop only if the client does any sightseeing on last day, it will be extra.
- Before booking, please check the hotel inclusions, amenities, please refer to their websites.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Nagpur.
Important Note’s: Kerala
- Kochi – Jewish Synagogue will be closed on Friday/Saturday/Jewish Holidays
- Kochi – Mattanchery Palace will be closed on Friday
- Munnar – Eravikulam National Park will be closed in the month of February & March
- Munnar – Tata Tea Museum will be closed on Monday
- Trivendrum – On Monday – All sightseeing are closed except Padmanabhaswamy Temple
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travelers and Innova will be provided for 5-6 travelers.
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- The vehicle will pick up you from outside the area of the Railway station/Airport, to reach the outside gate, you can hire ponies/rikshaws on your own payment basis.
- Entrances fees for Sightseeing, Guide Charges etsc
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
- Any other service/s not specified above
- If for any reason, you cancel the booking, 10% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If booking gets cancelled due to any reason. In that case, we can only refund the Amount once we get a Refund from the Hotels & vendors. If the Hotels & vendors offer us the Credit Note, then we are bound to provide you with the same.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in above mentioned or similar category hotels.
- Complimentary use of the hotels any recreation facility as per hotels terms & conditions. (Subject to availability)
- Land transportation (if you have chosen) from pick up till drop, Station to Station or Airport to Airport or as per round itinerary trip and local sightseeing as per the itinerary by individual Vehicle as per family.
- Vehicle cost includes all fuel charges, Driver allowance, Border tax and Toll Tax, Parking and entry charges which is applicable on the day of quotation.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Any Airfare/Train fare is not included in the package cost.
- Any expenses of personal nature like tips, phone calls, internet, games, sauna, steam, Jacuzzi, laundry, extra vehicle hire, bar, room heaters, discotheque or Pony/horse rides, boat rides, safaris, rafting charges, skiing/skating, and cable car/ropeway rides, etc.,
- Extra food or beverages ordered or taken in the hotel restaurant or room except for buffet/fixed menu meal plan.
HOTEL/LAND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days before the trip – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour.
- 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given.
- In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation, etc.) most of the hotels & vendors charge 100% cancellation.
- Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change; we are a booking company only on behalf of you, It depends on the hotel & vendors policy.
For more information about cancellation policies, please contact our sales/reservation executive.
- There will be no refund, in case you early-check out from the Hotel before the utilization of the full duration of the reservation & services, No Refund will apply in that case. (In the case of the medical condition it entirely depends on hotel policy).
- Any special request such as adjacent rooms, interconnecting rooms, room on the same floor, king size/double bed, early check-in, late check-out, smoking non/smoking rooms, etc. is subject to availability upon check-in of the guest and is at the hotel’s discretion and may be extra chargeable by the hotel.
- If the booking is more than one room in the same or all Hotels in a different destination, possibly that room should be on differences in the sense of floor, location, room size, amenities, facilities, etc. (Depends on hotel structure) even in the same category of rooms booking also.
- Early check-in/late check out is subject to availability of rooms and chargeable by the hotel.
- Room category upgradations will depend on the availability of rooms and as per hotels terms & conditions only.
- Room Heater/AC available in the hotel with an extra cost bared by the guest directly (Depends on hotel policy and terms)
- Guests can’t compare the rating of hotels in hill station areas or tourist spot areas with business city or business class hotels.
- A refundable deposit is to be paid at the Hotel, Cruise & at all places as security at the time of check-in against Drinks, cookies, Mini Bar, telephone calls, Locker etc. to be paid by client & to be collected by the client directly, we will not be responsible for any issues.
- The standard check-in time is 1500 hours and check out time is 1100 hours.
- The information regarding the Hotel, Location, Category, facilities of the hotel is based on the information available, however, HOLIDAY BASKET Nagpur will not be held responsible for variation if any.
- All guests are requested to satisfy themselves with a Vehicle or driver within the minimum duration of time. If you find any significant issue in a vehicle like a carrier, a/c, wheels, seating capacity or any other things, please inform our operation department on the spot without wasting time.
- AC will operate on hills with additional cost.
- Any Hike up in Fuel cost & changes in taxes structure etc. after the date of quotation and even after booking will be charged extra on the actual number of changes and bared by guests either well in advance or on direct payment basis.
- We are organizing the Vehicle according to the number of paying passengers only unless specifically mentioning the child in travelling schedules. Please clarify the total number of passengers, including infants and child at the time of booking only; the Vehicle will be suggested and scheduled as per the given information only. At last moment no replacement of Vehicle will be possible or allowed.
- Kindly be in the lobby or be at Pick up point as fixed, 15 minutes before the scheduled time as transport will not wait if you will be late, whatever may be the reasons. No refund for missed connections.
- Please reconfirm your tour/transfers pick up time, at least one hour prior with our local company or Driver for a smooth tour. All the transport arrangement is on a point to point drop basis and not on disposal. Hence driver will not wait beyond a certain time.
- All transfers without a portage service.
- SIC stands for Seat-in-Coach i.e., Guests will share the vehicle with other tourists staying in different Hotels.
- Driver and vehicle details will be forwarded on your contact mobile numbers which will be given at the time of booking; it will be sent to the guest 12 hrs. prior to your first arrival points by our software systems. Guests are requested not to take follow up for the vehicle details and driver details.
- It is possible that the details which are forward to you can be replaced or changed at the last movement due to any technical reason or any of the right also.
- Ideal timings of use of Vehicle will be from 8:00 AM approx till 08:00 PM only for all ideal transfer and main mentioned sightseeing only, (In an emergency case it will be flexible also depends upon the driver).
- It is advisable that every traveller should do the Travel Insurance before the tour starts.
- Holiday Basket will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the person, Health, life issue, property, luggage etc. of the tourist due to an accident, theft, natural calamities or other mishap/unforeseen reasons beyond our control.
- We will not be responsible for any Refunds or other arrangements due to flight/Cruise delay, cancellation, reschedule or any unutilized or MISSED services etc.
- No amendment is possible or permissible for any reason once the Tour itinerary or package is confirmed or Bookings are done, if any Cancellations or amendments of booking is subject to the rules & regulations of the Hotel, Cruise, Airlines & Service Provider Companies, our service charges are concerned by hand on such amendments & cancellations.
- We reserve the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Please ensure that there are no damages done to the hotel room, Cruise cabin, Transport vehicle during your stay & Tour since the same would be charged to you directly by the concerned person/company.
- We cannot be held responsible/liable for any delay, deficiency, injury, death, loss or damage, etc. occasioned due to the act or default of such service providers, their employees or agents.
- Tour cost does not include telephone charges, meals (excluding as in includes), wines, mineral water, Drinks/cookies kept inside the small refrigerator in your room, optional tour charges of oxygen Cylinder, Overseas Travel Insurance, Laundry, any porter charges, expenses of Personal nature, Tour Escorts etc
- Any kind of issue faced during the tour is compulsory to be intimated us during that time of tour only so that it can be sorted out or rectified if possible. After completion of the tour, we will not be liable for any kind of Refund, Compensation etc, if any.
- According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Aadhar Cards, Driver’s License, Voter Card, Passport. Without a valid ID, the guest will not be allowed to check-in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as valid ID cards.
- Holiday Basket will not be responsible for any loss, whether the immigration department deports the traveller for any reason or any other issues arise in Immigration within India or in any other country.
- We had booked flight tickets, cruises, hotels, sightseeing’s, Visa applications & all land arrangements as per your instructions & with your concern as a Booking company. Check all the documents carefully, if you found any errors, inform immediately before leaving your home town so that it can be rectified after that we will not be responsible.
- Each tour passenger is responsible for his or her own valid passport and Identification. Holiday Basket will not be responsible for any problems caused to travellers who are detained by security due to invalid identification, official rejection by customs or immigration. No refund or rearrangement service if any delay by official inspection or detention by Immigrations.
- If you cause any injury or damage affecting the service provider, then you may be liable to the service provider. If the service provider recovers any monies from us for such injury or damages, we shall separately charge you for the same.
- Request you to check the tickets in the presence of the driver/Representative or before signing the form, for any claim made of a missing ticket after acceptance of the kit we will not accept any responsibility for it.
- It is advisable that you should carry a sufficient amount of foreign currency from a registered Money changer & keep Bill while on tour.
- Our Company only acts as an agent of the hotel & supplier company & booked all things as per your instructions & directions, concerned and bears no responsibility.
- Any increase in Govt. taxes, port charges, local taxes, currency exchange rate etc are subject to change without prior notice & will be borne by travellers.